This is a commercial managed URL blacklist service. The bulk of the entries are downloaded from various free sites. The managed part of the service provides:
TRY FOR FREE: You can try the service by downloading the blacklist once for free.
- A blacklist considerably larger than most unmaintained blacklists
- Human verified user submissions
- A maintained 'remove' list which avoids common accidentally listed sites such as msn.com
- A maintained 'add' list which ensures common 'bad' sites are always included
- All you need for your squidGuard and DansGuardian blacklists
- Other filters that use plain text blacklists
Email . Only use this address for questions directly relating to URLBlacklist.com. For support of your filtering application, please contact your vendor or appropriate mailing list.
Jun 29th 2015 - There was some unplanned down time today caused by some planned maintenance. The problems have been resolved.
April 16th 2016 - We suffered two problems; one was a corrupt file system and the other was a subtle change in PHP behaviour that required changes to the code to continue to work. Both are now resolved.